Botox, Dysport and Xeomin all are injectable neuromodulators designed to soften lines and wrinkles typically formed by repeated expressions. This quick and easy procedure to smooth wrinkles is extremely popular in both men and woman.
The most commonly treated areas include:
- Glabella or frown lines between brows
- Crow’s feet
- Horizontal forehead lines
We take every precaution to balance a natural look where you still maintain expressiveness but appear more relaxed and rested.
These products can also be used to:
- Improve vertical neck bands
- Soften horizontal neck lines or “necklace” lines (in combination with filler)
- Smooth “bunny lines” or lines that show when you scrunch up your nose
- Lessen vertical lip lines or “smoker lines”
Precise use of neuromodulators also can:
- Improve dimpling of chin
- Open up the eyes
- Lift the brows
- Upturn the corners of the mouth
- Help treat a smile that shows too much gum
- Reduce sweating
Does this procedure hurt?
Botox, Dysport and Xeomin are extreamly popular procedures because of the comfort and ease of the treatment.
Can I go back to work after treatment?
There is no downtime to neuromodulator use other than a very low risk of bruising.
How long does it last?
Your results typically will last 3-5 months. Studies show consistent maintenance of treatments like Botox can eventually lead to longer lasting results up to 6 months.